User-Provided Information The user shall ensure that the information provided through forms or similar means is truthful. It is their responsibility to update the information or the authenticity of the data they provide.
There are mandatory sections in the site's forms. Omitting any of them could result in the inability to contact or for BEA to provide the requested services or information.
You must provide truthful information to ensure that the provided information is always up-to-date and error-free. Any modifications or corrections to your personal data should be communicated to BEA as soon as possible using the contact details provided in BEA's data.
By clicking the "Accept," "Submit," or similar buttons, the data is incorporated into the mentioned forms. You declare that the information and data you have provided in them are accurate and true, and you consent to their use for the purposes you have requested.
The purpose of processing data and information is to manage inquiries made through the site and, where applicable, through the blog.
The legal basis for data processing is BEA's legitimate interest in responding to information requests through the site. It also applies to the contractual relationship for the requested service, even if it is free of charge.
Recipient data may be shared with other companies within the Group or those with identical partners, based on BEA's legitimate interest. Third-party companies will not have access.
Data will be retained as long as there is a resolution of the requested application and any resulting follow-ups.
Any user may exercise the following rights:
- Right to access their personal data and understand its processing and use.
- Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data.
- Right to delete personal data, to the extent possible.
- Right to request the limitation of the processing of their personal data. In any case, data may be retained for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to object to the processing of personal data. To this end, we will cease processing your data unless we have an overriding legitimate interest or for the establishment, exercise, or defense of claims.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
You can exercise your rights at any time and free of charge by contacting BEA using the contact information provided at the beginning, specifying the right you wish to exercise and providing your identifying information.
Minors may not use the services available through the site without the authorization of their parents, guardians, or legal representatives, who will be responsible for the minor's use of the site, including providing their personal data.
Security and Data Protection Policy BEA is committed to respecting your privacy and protecting your personal data.